General terms and conditions
1. All bets accepted by AgilaBet are subject to these terms and conditions.
2. AgilaBet reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. All versions will display the version number and the start date of the validity period.
3. Customers must be at least 18 years old to place bets on AgilaBet. AgilaBet reserves the right to cancel any transactions involving minors.
4. Before registering with AgilaBet, it is the exclusive responsibility of each customer to ensure compliance with the above rules.
5. AgilaBet has absolute discretion in accepting or rejecting all or part of bets.
6. AgilaBet reserves the right to change any rules at any time without notice.
7. We will treat any violation of these terms and conditions as a serious incident, and we may take any legal measures that we deem appropriate to protect our interests.
1. To access AgilaBet, customers must first access the authorized AgilaBet for registration and verification. When customers register with us, they must:
- Fill in your correct full name to register
- Register with a valid email address
- Register with the correct mobile phone number
2. If the information provided is found to be inaccurate or insufficient, we reserve the right to close any account immediately.
3. AgilaBet reserves the right to close client accounts at any time without explaining the reason. In this case, the balance on his account will be returned to the customer.
4. Customers should note that the funds deposited in the player's account will not earn any interest.
5. As long as the payment has been confirmed, customers can withdraw cash from their accounts at any time.
6. Customers can only open one account in AgilaBet. It is not allowed to open multiple accounts. If we have a reasonable suspicion that any of our customers have opened multiple accounts with us, we reserve the right to freeze the customer's account or immediately close the account at our absolute discretion and the customer will forfeit all his bonuses. The customer shall also be liable for damages and expenses incurred by AgilaBet due to fraud.
7. We expressly do not allow our customers to do any of the following:
- Acting on behalf of another person or a third party;
- Deposit funds derived from criminal activities;
- Use their player accounts or third-party accounts for money laundering or any other illegal purposes in any way.
8. Customers should keep their accounts and password confidential. Any online bets in the customer's account are valid. If customers suspect that their personal information has been stolen, please notify us immediately to change the details.
9. The customer shall not allow any third party to use the customer's login information. The customer is fully responsible for the consequences of allowing such activities, and without derogating from the generality of any other compensation contained herein, to compensate AgilaBet for any damages caused thereby and to protect AgilaBet from damages.
Bets, Deposits, and Withdrawals
1. Customers can bet up to the game's betting limit. AgilaBet reserves the right to modify its redemption, redemption, and betting limits at its sole discretion.
2. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the betting details are correct. Once the bet is placed and accepted, the customer can no longer cancel or change it.
3. Funds deposited to AgilaBet are required (1) one times turnover to withdraw funds.
4. The turnover of each deposit and promotional activity are calculated separately and independently.
5. Before processing any withdrawal, the customer's game will be reviewed for any irregular or abnormal game patterns. For fair betting, equal, zero, or low margin betting or hedge betting should be considered irregular betting. If AgilaBet believes that an irregular game has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all deposits, bonuses, and bonuses.
6. AgilaBet provides multiple withdrawal methods, all withdrawal requests will be processed, and customer withdrawal requests can be processed within 1 hour. The actual arrival time of the withdrawal depends on the processing time of the third-party payment institution.
7. To ensure the safety of each AgilaBet player's funds, it is strictly forbidden to use another person's payment account to apply for withdrawal or to provide a personal payment account for other players to use.
8. All funds deposited by customers will be credited to the customer's account. Wrongly credited funds will be unavailable, and we reserve the right to cancel any transactions involving such funds.
9. We do not assume liability for correctness, completeness, or up‐to‐datedness of the information services provided. Although we will endeavor to ensure that the information/data we provide is correct and accurate, if an error is made, be it a human error or an error resulting from technical problems, we do not assume any liability whatsoever resulting from that error or from reliance on anyone’s part of our data.
10. If funds are incorrectly credited to their AgilaBet account, it is the customer's responsibility to notify our support service immediately. If this happens, these funds will be unusable, and we reserve the right to withdraw these funds and invalidate any transactions made using them.
11. The customer must ensure that he understands the registration terms of the betting request before confirming the bet.
12. When placing bets on AgilaBet, the customer is solely responsible for his account transactions. Before betting, please be sure to check if there are any errors in the bet. Once the bet is completed, it cannot be changed. AgilaBet is not responsible for the omission or duplication of bets by customers, and will not make a difference request due to omission or duplication of matches.
1. Once funds (including bonuses) are deposited into AgilaBet and any betting has been completed, the refund conditions will not be established.
2. Refunds will only be considered after making a refund request and verifying that no game bet has been placed on any game or the player claims that another person (or minor) has accessed his account within twenty-four (24) hours after the deposit has been made. The refunded funds will deduct 20% of your deposit as a handling fee and not include the bonus you received.
3. We reserve to refuse any refund request until we fully confirm the identity of the player account to ensure that we can successfully refund the player account. If we request, you agree to provide notarized identification or any other authenticated identification under the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. If such notarized or authenticated identification is not provided within the five (5) days we require, such refund or reverse transaction will not take effect, your player account will be closed, and you will confiscate the player account. This decision is final, binding, and non-appealable.
4. Players should adopt fair methods in all game betting, and must not affect the result of betting in any way. This includes the use of computer aids, mathematical equations, betting systems, etc.
1. As a condition of your use of this service, you assure AgilaBet that you will not use this website for any illegal or prohibited purposes in these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable following applicable laws (including but not limited to the foregoing warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability), the invalid or unenforceable clause will be deemed to be replaced by a valid and enforceable clause. Close to the intent of the original clause, the rest of the agreement will continue to be valid.
3. By visiting AgilaBet, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not visit our page.
4. If there is a discrepancy between the English version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English version shall prevail.
5. Any rights not expressly granted here are reserved.
6. We are not responsible for any equipment or telecommunications failures that result in the inability to bet correctly.